Ben Draper is a software engineer and web entrepreneur with over 15 years of software development experience. His primary expertise lies in building e-commerce and content management sites, and he has built websites of all shapes and sizes. While primarily a middle-tier and back-end web developer, he can handle full-stack development as he is able to work in all tiers of a web application including handling user interface design and basic graphic design.
Ben fancies himself an avid student of and hobbyist in software and technology. With his additional free time, he likes to play basketball and enjoys regular gym workouts. He frequently indulges himself in the political and philosophical ramblings of libertarianism, and has been known to down almost an entire season of some random Netflix show in a single sitting. Traveling and engaging in new cultures has become a recent interest of his, and, currently, he is working to attain fluency in Spanish.
- Lead Front End Developer SecureAuth Irvine, CA May 2017 - December 2019
- Tech Lead/Senior Developer RivetLogic Reston, VA January 2011 - March 2016
- Freelance Front-End Developer The Designory Long Beach, CA July 2009 - September 2009
- Senior Associate Acquity Group Chicago, IL January 2006 - May 2009
- Senior Programmer/Tech Lead Ameriquest Mortgage Services (AMS) Orange, CA June 2005 to November 2005
- Programmer/Analyst II Ameriquest Mortgage Orange, CA October 2002 to May 2004
|Proficiency||Web & Mobile||Programming & Platforms||Other|
|1+ years||Responsive Design, Bootstrap, CSS3||Ruby, Rails, BlueMartini, PowerBuilder||XSLT, Git, JIRA|
|<1 year||Vue, Angular2, LESS, SASS, Google Charts||Python, Express, Typescript||Jenkins, Adobe Illustrator|
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems California State Polytechnic University Pomona, CA March 1999
Click here to view the full resumé.